NIKKO RC RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
Racing Car Model Scale 1/16
Made In Singapore 1994
UPC / Bar Code : 4986158160840
Product # : 16084B
Factual Condition :
1. Tested, but the car model is working erratically in response to its counterpart transmitter hence its internal electronic transmission function also seems to be error.
For instance, once I plugged in all required batteries then switched it on, the car model abruptly moves reverse even I have not touched its transmitter, also the car model will move forward once I press the turn right throttle on its remote transmitter or turns right for the left throttle, then so on.
In essence, the car model responds in error to its counterpart remote control transmitter and I don't have any idea why this should occur but I presume it is due to this toy was unplayed for awhile, at least for the past couple years.
2. Headlights still function (relevant Photographs attached).
3. Horn and thunder sounds are still banging-on.
4. No trace of corrosion inside the car model's batteries container. also for its counterpart remote control transmitter
5. Decals are still pretty bright, neither visible torn nor peeled-of segment.
6. Missing left mirror.
7. Scratched front chassis as marks of moderate past usage.
8. Manufacture box is vandalized by strange external sticker, and also peeled-off, torn and shabby in some segments.
9. Folded manual booklet, but still intact, neither visible torn sheet.
Vehicle Model :
1. Requires 8X Battery AA 1.5-Volt (Excluded)
Remote Controller Transmitter :
1. Requires 1X Battery 9-Volt (Excluded)
2. Remote Control/Transmitter is still functionally working on when you plug-in the required battery then switched it on.
3. Remote Control/Transmitter Specification : 3-Channel Full Function Band-5 : 27.195MHZ.
This is truly a gorgeous vintage 80's sport car model, very limited even back in 90's, a must have one for all vintage NIKKO RC collectors and Peugeot fans ....
Worldwide International Shipping
By Air Freight Economy Shipping
Estimated transit time : (4 - 16) weeks in transit, may vary upon specific country destination